Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1682453755603.png

I ain’t going outside to take no stinking pics but i even took the 6” vent hose off the exhaust/intake fans out and sprayed em out with the jet feature on garden hose sprayer! Doing a real thorough cleaning this time! The insides of these fans were absolutely disgusting cuz I didn’t pull them before last run so it had 6+mo of dust buildup in them! :yoinks::nono:

image.jpg

Almost done but only got 1.5 clean before wash rag was disgusting and had to go clean it out so i could use it again to finish the wipe down!

This ones good tho!
image.jpg
image.jpg

I ain’t going outside to take no stinking pics but i even took the 6” vent hose off the exhaust/intake fans out and sprayed em out with the jet feature on garden hose sprayer! Doing a real thorough cleaning this time! The insides of these fans were absolutely disgusting cuz I didn’t pull them before last run so it had 6+mo of dust buildup in them! :yoinks::nono:

View attachment 1587298

Almost done but only got 1.5 clean before wash rag was disgusting and had to go clean it out so i could use it again to finish the wipe down!

This ones good tho!
View attachment 1587299View attachment 1587300
Do you exhaust outside or just back into the lung room?:d5::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back