Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro only time u leave it 40-50% in flower is if u ignore vpd altogether! Guesstimate u will prob need 50-55% with temp if 79 but use calculator it will tell u!
Best-Humidity-Levels-for-Growing-Cannabis-Image-1.jpg

e_and_humidity_levels_for_cannabis-mars_hydro_1__1.jpg

humidity-chart.jpg

some books I have also say this. So much information from so many directions its kinda hard to pick out what is good information and what is bad info as a new grower.

@Hotfire I have multiple temp and rh monitors and all will give a me different vpd number slightly I just go by the average
Boom that's the answer I was looking for. Don't read too much into the chart just average and get it as close to in range as possible. Doesn't have to be perfect. I get it! Thank you

@Hotfire I have multiple temp and rh monitors and all will give a me different vpd number slightly I just go by the average
I just counted the senders in my setup, 1 for each pwm led driver controller(3), one for the AC vent fans(1), one for the AC controlled outlet for heat(1), and two Vivosun temp/rh senders(2), that is 7 damned senders, and no two read the same!!!! LOL

Boom that's the answer I was looking for. Don't read too much into the chart just average and get it as close to in range as possible. Doesn't have to be perfect. I get it! Thank you
No problem I get that way too somethings you got just shrug off

I just counted the senders in my setup, 1 for each pwm led driver controller(3), one for the AC vent fans(1), one for the AC controlled outlet for heat(1), and two Vivosun temp/rh senders(2), that is 7 damned senders, and no two read the same!!!! LOL
:crying: Exactly enough to drive you insane.. I remember seeing a guy on Reddit that his diagnostic box that he would take to friends house to help out had 3-4 ph meters.. he said they all read slightly different and he lets them fight it out :crying:

:crying: Exactly enough to drive you insane.. I remember seeing a guy on Reddit that his diagnostic box that he would take to friends house to help out had 3-4 ph meters.. he said they all read slightly different and he lets them fight it out :crying:
I won't be running the led controller senders in the next grow, with the drivers and power supplies outside the cabinet they are not needed, as the led's don't generate enough heat to harm themselves, so that will leave just 4 which will be placed at different heights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back