Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
you mean like...

Yup
1682358288978.gif

It was stepside and missladyluck! Oh geez.... they had a pretty young daughter. Oh no. How terrible

RIP friends. Ill have a smoke for our friends on the other side :bighug:

just checked out the members list! Lots of oldtimers still around. Have lots of catching up to do!!

Thanks for the update!

No more grow battles? I wanted to get in on some action
Oh yes, there are Grow and Shows. OD comp. Raffles… and cultivators club

Outdoor comp just started :pass:
Bah i dont wanna put in that much work to get the slugs and deers high. Besides i aint got a chance outdoors against most people here.
I learned everything I think I know about topping from Budelee's thread on HST, I wish I could have known him personally.
Haha Yeah we were beating autos up real bad to slay all the myths about our favorit genetics back in the day. Budelee was a very enthusiastic grower and great guy overall.

Not sure if ill make a journal but just moved earlier this year and im building a grow room out of a closet. Its a work in progress, but meds cant wait so as soon as i could hang the light, a couple seeds were sprouted and here we are....

20230424_195623.jpg
20230424_195629.jpg20230424_195314.jpg

next step is to hang the filter and extractor above the light... Its A BIT smaller then im used to LOL but about 1.25m x 65cm. (Used to run 4 tents with my old setup, but hey as long i can get meds im happy....) Equipment will be upgraded and adjustments will be made over time and hopefully i can make it full on stealth eventually!

Don’t think you going to get much simpler then that you could just black out the red zones? I use a piece of paper on the temp side cause that’s my constant then I just raise and low my rh to achieve the vpd I want.. I only see the line I want too… I like the danger zones that way I know when I getting too far off :shrug::goodluck:View attachment 1586803
Got you! i just dont know what to do sometimes when im at a temp and vpd that i dont see on the chart, like right now during the day my tent sits around 79 and 76 at night. so im probably just taking the chart too literal, since temp is something i have a harder time controlling vs humidity. this is my first grow with the controller 69 so before this i never knew vpd was even something i needed to pay attention to.

can you do a simplified VPD chart by stage of growth? the ones i find online are all over the place and very intimidating for us noobs.
Ignore charts and use a calculator! .8 for seedling/ 1.0 for veg/ and 1.5 for flower!

Got you! i just dont know what to do sometimes when im at a temp and vpd that i dont see on the chart, like right now during the day my tent sits around 79 and 76 at night. so im probably just taking the chart too literal, since temp is something i have a harder time controlling vs humidity. this is my first grow with the controller 69 so before this i never knew vpd was even something i needed to pay attention to.
That’s where my tents hang around..Those temps should be on the chart little confused by that comment.. Same temp is what it is for the most part I can raise it by turning heaters on but can’t get mine lower which comes a issue during the summer.. So I run my night time during the day and lights on through the night to help compensate temps.. The controller 69 is great just set your high limits and turn the lows off.. Then I adjust the transition setting and my on and off speeds to fine tune everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back