Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up this morning just like yesterday, eyes were swollen almost all the way closed, and today my mouth was too.

So I told my wife after the kids were on the bus, I need you to take me to urgent care. Its some sort of spring allergy, I just don't know what. Yesterday some allergy meds had it knocked out by later in the day, but was still uncomfortable.

So I go to my doctors office which also has an urgent care / walk in clinic. This nurse practitioner I've never seen before takes care of me. Dude is at least 500lbs and he won't shut the fuck up and let me talk.

So he asks what I've been up to. I said I had worked outside some last week, but no more than I usually would this time of year.

"Its poison ivy."

....No. Its not.

"You said you were outside."

"I said I was working in my garden."

"Well there we go."

"My garden doesn't have poison ivy."

"You may not know what it looks like."

"....My parents owned a landscaping company, I've been working outside my entire life AND my garden is hydroponic so there are no weed."

So then he starts saying it must be a reaction to the lisinipril that I've been on for like 6 years at this point but "that usually only makes your tongue swell up, not your face. So this is presenting weird."

Dude was so butthurt he didn't get to go with his poison ivy hypothesis.

Then he starts telling me I need to go to an allergist, they don't do that there, etc etc.

I finally got pissed off and said "Would you please just give me a steroid shot so I can go home and get some rest?"

Then he starts trying to coach me about my diabetes. Keep in mind, this guy is shaped roughly like a dump truck and looks like he has marinara sauce for blood.

Finally got my damn shot after I argued with him.

These are what I use blue is seedling green is veg yellow flower ranger danger zones :headbang::thumbsup:
View attachment 1586799

This interactive one is nice but I use the above more often I have a copy printed hanging in the lung room I refer too often

This but without all the danger zones and random Temps we would never grow at would be alot easier to navigate. Maybe I'm just being too literal when reading it but still a very cut and dry version would be so much better. Vpd ain't no joke .

If yall get a chance; we are giving @Sawney_bean a subforum officially for the work they've put into the community; let's give 'em a slap a show some support in their welcome thread if you get a moment!

This but without all the danger zones and random Temps we would never grow at would be alot easier to navigate. Maybe I'm just being too literal when reading it but still a very cut and dry version would be so much better. Vpd ain't no joke .
Don’t think you going to get much simpler then that you could just black out the red zones? I use a piece of paper on the temp side cause that’s my constant then I just raise and low my rh to achieve the vpd I want.. I only see the line I want too… I like the danger zones that way I know when I getting too far off :shrug::goodluck:
81270BEB-C1A9-42C4-8EC2-3379FF42C2E5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back