Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard two old friends passed tragically... RIP Budelee & Dr Babnik.

Stepside and his wife wiped out by a drunk driver...he used to buddy up with Bude...... :headbang: .

Muddy.....wiped in a garage accident....

Any idea about missladyluck and her husband?

Root and Eekman...? Eekman died...and Root has hardly been seen since.....:pass:.. #AbsentFriends :cheers:

I still keep in touch with good ol' Artyzan and a few others.

Yeah @arty zan is still around...though he tends to Hibernate in the winter......:pighug:

Stepside and his wife wiped out by a drunk driver...he used to buddy up with Bude...... :headbang: .

Root and Eekman...? Eekman died...and Root has hardly been seen since.....:pass:.. #AbsentFriends :cheers:

Yeah @arty zan is still around...though he tends to Hibernate in the winter......:pighug:
It was stepside and missladyluck! Oh geez.... they had a pretty young daughter. Oh no. How terrible

RIP friends. Ill have a smoke for our friends on the other side :bighug:

just checked out the members list! Lots of oldtimers still around. Have lots of catching up to do!!

Thanks for the update!

No more grow battles? I wanted to get in on some action

No more grow battles? I wanted to get in on some action
Outdoor comp just started :pass:

I learned everything I think I know about topping from Budelee's thread on HST, I wish I could have known him personally.

I'm cracking the whip on @Suki for graphics but I'm working on an IPM guide:

341494740_3322793031304717_5337402179406157464_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back