Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I cleaned my sliding door well. A bird just flew into it full tilt, scared the piss out of me. Still alive but I think its a goner, wont move at all.

Attachments

• 20230424_154049.jpg
    20230424_154049.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Good morfnoevight All you happy Monday Live Stoners!

Got the last SSSC Auto White Widow trimmed and in the brown bags for a sweat. The Grow space is warming up for the seeds. I will drop them in a bit.

I just tried this and it dropped the vpd to a more reasonable number. Is that something I should have been doing from the start?
Yes, use a thermal scanning IR thermometer to read the leaf temperature near the top of the canopy to be accurate. Mine often runs -3° below ambient temperature.

Don’t think I can set that but maybe I’m wrong.. I know can’t on the govee’s hygrometers maybe in the ac infinity controller 69 I can but I’ll have to check
No i meant on ac infinity controller! Most charts and the pulse calculator i shared go based off a -2 leaf offset temp so if controller comes set at -1 it will differ from charts! ;)

I just tried this and it dropped the vpd to a more reasonable number. Is that something I should have been doing from the start?
U actually need an IR thermometer to check leaf surface temp i just know most charts go off an assumed -2 for leaf temp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back