Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I never got to see pink floyd live. I saw Roger Waters once. Snoozefest. This show specifically. Most $ I ever paid for a concert ticket at that point. Pretty cool visually with the wall and pigs and stuff though

Most expensive concert i have been to I didn’t pay for and don’t remember much of it! I saw Michael Jacksons thriller concert here when i was not even 4 and my mom told me shortly afterwards she would take me to his next concert! Well like 4 yrs later his Bad tour came here and according to her like 6 days before show i asked to make sure we were still going (it was my first mention of it since she said she would take me 4 years earlier) so she actually went out and got tickets from a scalper! Think she paid $250 a ticket (back in 87 or 88) and then the part she still bitches about when she tells the story I actually fell asleep during concert and missed almost 2/3 of it! :doh::crying:

Hey hey hey! :pass:

Ever use Rainscience bags? Wonder how they compare or if there would be a preference?
If he didn’t like the fact water could and would come out the sides of a normal fabric pot he would hate RS bags! Water everywhere unless u wanna take fooooreeeeever to water them slowly!

1682307735172.gif

Jealousy

Jealousy Seed Junky pack Jealousy x Jealousy bx1
$50.00
Qty: 2
$100.00

Gotti Girl

Gotti Girl Blue Gotti (Backpack Boys) x SHORTiER
$41.40
Qty: 1 oh boy more fems on the way i need to stop but need 2 more packs ill restrain till Friday maybe lol

What site is that? 2 packs ofJealousy for 100? Wow!!!

If he didn’t like the fact water could and would come out the sides of a normal fabric pot he would hate RS bags! Water everywhere unless u wanna take fooooreeeeever to water them slowly!

View attachment 1586619

Unless you're dumping water in the Rainscience bags, personally don't don't get much leakage at all. And pretty much all the water/feed gets sucked back into the sides. I water fairly slow with a small 1'2 gallon watering can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back