Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you're dumping water in the Rainscience bags, personally don't don't get much leakage at all. And pretty much all the water/feed gets sucked back into the sides. I water fairly slow with a small 1'2 gallon watering can
I wasn’t just pouring it in but i can also safely say
1682308891835.gif

Most expensive concert i have been to I didn’t pay for and don’t remember much of it! I saw Michael Jacksons thriller concert here when i was not even 4 and my mom told me shortly afterwards she would take me to his next concert! Well like 4 yrs later his Bad tour came here and according to her like 6 days before show i asked to make sure we were still going (it was my first mention of it since she said she would take me 4 years earlier) so she actually went out and got tickets from a scalper! Think she paid $250 a ticket (back in 87 or 88) and then the part she still bitches about when she tells the story I actually fell asleep during concert and missed almost 2/3 of it! :doh::crying:

You'd shit yourself if you knew how much it cost me to see David Gilmore in Pompeii! That ticket was IMPOSSIBLE to get even with all the people I and others know in the music industry. A big wig promoter in SF finally came through for me. Worth every penny though!!! Fucking religious experience!!!

Have you found it speeds things up?
Not at all. The 2 plants I posted before are both 15+ weeks in. But I can grow the same plant in 1 gallon of coco that I can grow in 3 gallons of coco but I can fit more plants in the tent. I'm automated drip watering 8 times a day though with the little bags

Hey @Bill.de.Cat i think with all the idiots out there with more money then brains we should start a company selling manatee poop as compost! We can market it as all natural/organic and or veganic/ and eco friendly! We could prob charge $80 a bag! U do the harvesting and i will do the marketing! Whaddya say??? :eyebrows::d5::rofl:

1682309229981.gif

I paid more money then I'd like to admit for the wife to see the Weeknd like a year or 2 ago. Fortunately the tour was cancelled :doh: But I've definitely paid absurd amounts of $ for sporting events

Hey @Bill.de.Cat i think with all the idiots out there with more money then brains we should start a company selling manatee poop as compost! We can market it as all natural/organic and or veganic/ and eco friendly! We could prob charge $80 a bag! U do the harvesting and i will do the marketing! Whaddya say??? :eyebrows::d5::rofl:

View attachment 1586624
Been working on it all day and night and apparently I still can't get as high as you :toke:

Youse have a good night. Passin out. Been fighting with a huge tree that came down in a storm yesterday. Blew over and took out the neighbors/common fence in 4, 8 foot sections. Not only did I tweak my back again, but that shit is WORK! Will be calling the insurance company in the am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back