Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use grassroots living soil pots with the liners inside them! They also force water down to bottom of bag! More expensive tho but reusable! ;)

are these true gallon or trade gallon sizes? Ive been doing something similar with my cloth pots... covering the sides with plastic on the outside lol
I had some cheap Goretex fabric that I used to line my RainScience autoflower bags, that and the steel rings around the top made a big difference!

are these true gallon or trade gallon sizes? Ive been doing something similar with my cloth pots... covering the sides with plastic on the outside lol
True for sure! When i put a cubic foot bag of soil into the 10gal i was able to reuse that soil adding in 30% in new compost each time and bags still weren’t filled up all the way!

Dab time! :lildab::bong:
20230423_180752.jpg

Dropped Betty the cat off with my cousin, today. She works with a cat charity, and they get free vet stuff. So tomorrow she'll get checked for FIV and a few other things, and they'll get her spayed and all that and then find her a home.

She's already texted and told us how sweet of a cat she is. All she wants to do is cuddle with you.

Day 10

Girls got top dressed today gave 1/4 cup CoM Plant Food 5-2-4 2 cup, EWC 3 cups, CoM lobster compost, 1 cup CoM cow manure compost per box (3 boxes= 6EWC, 9LC, 3CM)... I put down the plant food in the boxes first then I mixed all the compost for the 3 boxes in a 5 gallon bucket wetted down and mixed it all up applied the nematodes mixed some more then spread out evenly across ALL the boxes. I did wet the compst little more once i spread it all out in the boxes before i put the covers on :headbang: I made up 1 gallon 100ppm Tap/RO blend with .125g kelp, .35 humic, .08 amino, .08 omina, .02 yucca, and .6ml Mammath p ~ ph to 6.3

80F( +/- 3) and 65%rh lighting has stayed the same 350ppfd at the boxes:toke::headbang::pass:

IMG_3833.JPG

IMG_3834.JPG

IMG_3835.JPG

IMG_3836.JPG

IMG_3837.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back