Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 1 gallon plastic bags are also doing way better then the 1 gallon fabric bags. I think it's because they force drainage out the bottom instead of the easiest path :shrug: but much better roots and plants :thumbsup:
Use grassroots living soil pots with the liners inside them! They also force water down to bottom of bag! More expensive tho but reusable! ;)

My 1 gallon plastic bags are also doing way better then the 1 gallon fabric bags. I think it's because they force drainage out the bottom instead of the easiest path :shrug: but much better roots and plants :thumbsup:
I might make the switch to just using these if then keep up the way they are.

Use grassroots living soil pots with the liners inside them! They also force water down to bottom of bag! More expensive tho but reusable! ;)
These are nice since they're so cheap I can just cut em open and toss the used coco and roots in the garden beds. I'm gonna look into those grassroots ones for my outdoor plants though

These are nice since they're so cheap I can just cut em open and toss the used coco and roots in the garden beds. I'm gonna look into those grassroots ones for my outdoor plants though
I have 3/5/7/10 gal bags of the grassroots ones! Def good bags and the ones that i retire from canna move to veggie pots!

I have 3/5/7/10 gal bags of the grassroots ones! Def good bags and the ones that i retire from canna move to veggie pots!
are these true gallon or trade gallon sizes? Ive been doing something similar with my cloth pots... covering the sides with plastic on the outside lol

Outside of greenhouse/she shed:dancer:was an old tool shed we put a new roof and gutters and ventilation fan in and cleaned it up. Could use some more windows eventually
PXL_20230424_005705665.MP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back