Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Persian Kitten is on the mend, and doing much much better after alot of attention & care...
Screenshot_20230422-082153.png

:pass:

View attachment 1586203

Morning talon what’s on the agenda for today me I got lots to do today :joy::headbang::coffee2:
I plan on cutting and threading the aluminum extrusion's for my cabinet expansion. Not nice weather today, 50*f cloudy and windy, yesterday was 80*f and gorgeous, so indoors activities.

HOLY! Was trippin balls last night. A friend gave me a commercial chocolate bar with 5 gms of shrooms. Was just gonna snack on a little, chill, and go to bed after going out to dinner. Assuming the shrooms would be weak, of course I ate the whole thing. WRONG! Can handle large quantities of psychedelics, but when you're not expecting them...Boom!

HOLY! Was trippin balls last night. A friend gave me a commercial chocolate bar with 5 gms of shrooms. Was just gonna snack on a little, chill, and go to bed after going out to dinner. Assuming the shrooms would be weak, of course I ate the whole thing. WRONG! Can handle large quantities of psychedelics, but when you're not expecting them...Boom!

8c165e06db5f0191b808f1bd39a376c4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back