Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet:woohoo::pass: Any other fun actives for today or are we saving them for tonight again :eek1::crying::crying:
I'm guessing from the posts that nothing happens at night then? :crying: :crying:

I think i'm done for events, it's just going to be Hobbes putting on the raffles and Aunty judging the art works when she's back,.

It looks like there's gonna be some good raffles though - I don't usually enter them ... but some are SOO tempting that I have this time (fingers crossed)

I'm guessing from the posts that nothing happens at night then? :crying: :crying:

I think i'm done for events, it's just going to be Hobbes putting on the raffles and Aunty judging the art works when she's back,.

It looks like there's gonna be some good raffles though - I don't usually enter them ... but some are SOO tempting that I have this time (fingers crossed)
It's gets pretty quite around here after dinner and everyone has smoked nothing happens in here beside a jam fest:baked: :headbang: I do love the raffles so they will do I was just curious :goodluck:

Well I better keep busy first project started for the day… Needed some music and a dab :lildab:

BB4E3951-D092-490D-8EBF-7036A49D15EA.jpeg
5DFABE50-30C1-45C5-9724-715E6B7606E6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back