Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I personally thought it would be more? But typed in the first # that popped in my head. I was watching history channel… congrats to the other winners and all that participated!

It was more a "guess what blue guessed" ... rather than actually having any idea how many were there hahaha.

Nobody physically had or counted any seeds in the making of this competition :rofl:

:pighug:

It is Unicorn time! But the darn thing needs charging :shrug:

I had cleaned the Unicorn nice and pristine, added some nice nearly frozen water, loaded up the cup and turned it on and was met with the red light of disappointment...LOL

I had cleaned the Unicorn nice and pristine, added some nice nearly frozen water, loaded up the cup and turned it on and was met with the red light of disappointment...LOL

I don't have loads of experience of vapes outside the magic flight launchbox and the Arizer Solo2 ... but the solo2 has a miraculous battery life! I don't use it every day, but have only charged 2 or 3 times in monthsssss

I don't have loads of experience of vapes outside the magic flight launchbox and the Arizer Solo2 ... but the solo2 has a miraculous battery life! I don't use it every day, but have only charged 2 or 3 times in monthsssss
Sweet! With the unicorn I ride her so much she needs charging overnight, every night, as long as I am not too stoned to remember to put it on charge, LOL

So, good morning all! Birthday wasn’t bad. Actually celebrating today as well! Later though. The last two autos in the big pot are coming down this am. Then chore(s) and relaxation. Oh, as well as updates and germing for Twenty20 G&S. Move plants in auto tent and remove big pot… and pool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back