Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My nematodes came yesterday but earthboxes were too to wet to give them water.. These boxes hold moisture forever barely water at all since planting.. Made a gallon for when I put the BTI and spinosad on and barely used a liter of that for all three that’s all I’ve water since planting.. when I planted beans they only got about a liter each if that.. Girls are looking great but doubt the boxes will dry tonight so I can apply the todes… Hopefully by Saturday Sunday I’ll be able to :goodluck: I’ll put up pics later:pop:

My nematodes came yesterday but earthboxes were too to wet to give them water.. These boxes hold moisture forever barely water at all since planting.. Made a gallon for when I put the BTI and spinosad on and barely used a liter of that for all three that’s all I’ve water since planting.. when I planted beans they only got about a liter each if that.. Girls are looking great but doubt the boxes will dry tonight so I can apply the todes… Hopefully by Saturday Sunday I’ll be able to :goodluck: I’ll put up pics later:pop:
Nooice....:woohoo:

pot popper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back