Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That handshake came up under “great minds think alike” gif so figured i would stick with the theme! :crying:
1682103232010.gif

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Live Stoners.

I ran out of Reynolds parchment paper so I decided to try the oil slick paper again.

Oil slick SUCKS BIG RAW GREEN DONKEY DUGANS!!!

I pre-pressed some Tinto de Verano and went three for three with blowouts using the oil slick, I NEVER had a single blowout when using the Reynolds paper!!!
I have never had a single paper failure of any brand? don't you use bags? If not you are wasting 20%-25% of yield.

I am still 10 pages behind but I have to go start and tend the fire in the pizza oven. Later gators!

Thanks for the rep @blue and that's a big N.O on that one bro haha....I didn't enter anything dude......I was sure I would win something for just turning up!!..I mean c'mon....it's me!.. :tongue:
Good Evening L.S....:bighug:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Live Stoners.

I have never had a single paper failure of any brand? don't you use bags? If not you are wasting 20%-25% of yield.

I am still 10 pages behind but I have to go start and tend the fire in the pizza oven. Later gators!
Yes I do use bags, Nugsmasher 90micron. I prepress 4grams into discs, then into the bag and then the press. I have no issues whatsoever with the Reynolds, maybe I am applying too much pressure as it blows the bags apart when using the oil slick paper.....

So can my seed bazaar patrons help me out! I don’t wanna scour the internet looking for the crosses so can anyone help me on the new gnome owl crosses!
Thorpe’s gold
Witchers creek

Just wondering what the new night owl + gnome crosses are made up of! They are on my list of choices and def wanna get 1 of them crosses!
:thanks::d5:
I think @JP1 has screen shots but they're on their IG too

Yes I do use bags, Nugsmasher 90micron. I prepress 4grams into discs, then into the bag and then the press. I have no issues whatsoever with the Reynolds, maybe I am applying too much pressure as it blows the bags apart when using the oil slick paper.....
Not sure if it’s just me but I do my prepressing in the bags I stuff a bunch in and pack it in with a dowel then once all is in bag I put bag and all in the pre press then press everything.. I had some issue led when I first started pressing with RAW paper doing that but pretty sure I was pressing too hard or bud was too dry at least that’s what we talked about in here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back