Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There definately should have been a 420 comedy of the day award!

That did it for me :crying: :crying::crying:

Not so much ....
giphy.gif

More of a ....
giphy.gif

Maybe the real prize .,.,.. was the friends we made along the way

istock-153696622.jpg

Just speaking frankly no one would have said a word if it wasn’t so hyped up.. Definitely was a let down once you left :bighug:

I ran out of Reynolds parchment paper so I decided to try the oil slick paper again.

Oil slick SUCKS BIG RAW GREEN DONKEY DUGANS!!!

I pre-pressed some Tinto de Verano and went three for three with blowouts using the oil slick, I NEVER had a single blowout when using the Reynolds paper!!!
Very descriptive :crying:

Just speaking frankly no one would have said a word if it wasn’t so hyped up.. Definitely was a let down once you left :bighug:

Yeah, I was expecting to see a bit more of the ole' fun stuff - happy campers - everyone w00ting when i logged in today.

We need to find some more fun people who can take on little organisation tasks like running competitions .... (begin planning phase *summer solstice*), who can keep calm and not lose thier minds over silly things (which i've been guilty of and apologise)
The downside of running competitons is .... you can't win :rofl: ... it makes you look like a cheater hahah

Wish i could have stayed longer and done a few more things :bighug:

I think we missed our mossy (And forgot to 420 rep her!)

ho can keep calm and not lose thier minds over silly things (which i've been guilty of and apologise)

Definitely understand and I’d be more then willing to help out but afraid I am very guilty of this too myself stupid things set me off… Can’t apologize enough :oops1::vibe::vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back