Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
92777308-CFD4-4EEA-A90D-D0CC0A257E56.jpeg

There definately should have been a 420 comedy of the day award!

What happened with all the giveaways today? I thought it was gonna be like an Oprah giveaway show :pass:

More like Brokerah! :rofl:

That did it for me :crying: :crying::crying:

Not so much ....
giphy.gif

More of a ....
giphy.gif

Maybe the real prize .,.,.. was the friends we made along the way

istock-153696622.jpg

I ran out of Reynolds parchment paper so I decided to try the oil slick paper again.

Oil slick SUCKS BIG RAW GREEN DONKEY DUGANS!!!

I pre-pressed some Tinto de Verano and went three for three with blowouts using the oil slick, I NEVER had a single blowout when using the Reynolds paper!!!

Haven't used it myself but haven't heard a lot of good things around here :shrug:
They tried adjusting the terms of my loan after I had signed because I overestimated my current milage and amount left to pay. So my car was actually more valuable. This cause the terms to autogenerate to the lowest down payment and make my monthly payment 350 bucks more than what I wanted and they told me there was nothing they could do other than cancel and start over. Yeah Im not starting over....

I ran out of Reynolds parchment paper so I decided to try the oil slick paper again.

Oil slick SUCKS BIG RAW GREEN DONKEY DUGANS!!!

I pre-pressed some Tinto de Verano and went three for three with blowouts using the oil slick, I NEVER had a single blowout when using the Reynolds paper!!!
I take it :doh::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back