Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens....hope everyone had a great 420....been nothing bur Dr's appointmnts this week for the wife so not much participation but got my buzz in yesterday afternoon.......1 more to go this morning in St Aug. then nothing next week, as far as I know right now.
Still haven't gotten around to deseeding the Dble Grape or Blue Moby and grove up the Vidamints, maybe today. Gonna enjoy my coffee then start getting ready, have a wondersplediforous day all.

Thnks @blue......
As far as artwork contest you might just look at how many entries you have so far and judge from there....if only a couple it'd be more fair to allow the busy people some time to get in, if you got a nice amount, close it off.....truthfully I didn't even see it till this morning but I feel I've won enough so am passing on the raffles and contests for awhile.

Looks like we've got 10 official entries from 6 people

Screenshot 2023-04-21 at 11.43.58.png

I'm easy on keeping it open for more entries or closing it for mossy to judge when she's back?

10 is a good number, I hadn't noticed but a couple when I was speed catching up this morning...All on you for that, lol.

I'm gonna rely on member power to guide me :rofl: .. I'll wait and see what the entrants are thinking (close it close it close it lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back