Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prizes will be:

1st Grove bags Kit , Twenty20 Mendocino Seeds, Beaver Genetics Seeds.

2nd Twenty20 Mendocino Seeds, Beaver Genetics Seeds

3rd Beaver Genetics Seeds.

The entries:

View attachment 1585797

First place is: @N/A-Greengo

View attachment 1585799

Second place is: @Buzzard

View attachment 1585800

Third place is: @TheDudeAbides

View attachment 1585801

Congratulations to the Winners!

Let me get my head together with the vendors and I will give you instructions on how to get your information to them to gather your prizes. It may take a few days to hear back from them, so be patient. Remember they celebrate 420 also :pass:

:blahblah:

2023-04-19_13-21-06.png

The prizes will be:

1st Grove bags Kit , Twenty20 Mendocino Seeds, Beaver Genetics Seeds.

2nd Twenty20 Mendocino Seeds, Beaver Genetics Seeds

3rd Beaver Genetics Seeds.

The entries:

View attachment 1585797

First place is: @N/A-Greengo

View attachment 1585799

Second place is: @Buzzard

View attachment 1585800

Third place is: @TheDudeAbides

View attachment 1585801

Congratulations to the Winners!

Let me get my head together with the vendors and I will give you instructions on how to get your information to them to gather your prizes. It may take a few days to hear back from them, so be patient. Remember they celebrate 420 also :pass:

:blahblah:

View attachment 1585802

Hey Man, the attachments seem not to be working. Or, maybe I'm that stoned and I'm not working?

I’ve been down all day feel like train ran me over. Had to unload 60 cubic feet of garden soil from bed of truck, family then moved it to where I needed it. Now still need to mix that with more of our compost garden soil, might toss in couple more bags of promix organic soil to round it all off. Then fill all the fabric pots. Still had to push through not up to par with putting together the AC Infinity 2x4 tent along with stainless steel wire shelving unit with led grow lights for the vegetable starts. Still need to trim the poles so it all fits inside tent. But made a good dinner for the family for their help moving all that soil.
IMG_0150.jpeg
IMG_0153.jpeg
IMG_0155.jpeg

Lit up one shelf so far. Will have three 3ft shelves to grow on. Then during winter might use this to grow micro greens for me. But for now will be to start vegetable plants since it looks like the weather if finally holding steady. The last year we had vegetable plants in the ground and first week of May was a freak snow storm killed everything
IMG_0158.jpeg
IMG_0161.jpeg

Added another Mochi Cake photo to my others for my photo grow. Then have some new Photos from Jeanogenetics that I’m going to start shortly that will round off my outdoor garden. Should be a nice one. Wish me luck.
70362643434__B84646D4-C522-405A-8C24-F821567A55C6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back