Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know starfox was super limited when it came out since it was gone in minutes and I couldn't get it. Cosmic queen is really nice. I'm skipping this drop, but I'd be most into the Thorpe because of the mango/chocolate possibilities and the last mango night owl I grew was really awesome
I think I wasn't leaning to the Mango, only cause I just started the Tinto De Verano which has Mango in it. I heard alot about the cosmic queen so I went for that starfox. I will probably grab witchers creek pretty soon too.
Screenshot_20230420_203513_Gmail.png

I know starfox was super limited when it came out since it was gone in minutes and I couldn't get it. Cosmic queen is really nice. I'm skipping this drop, but I'd be most into the Thorpe because of the mango/chocolate possibilities and the last mango night owl I grew was really awesome

That blows! Didn't see the Cosmic Queen. Not that I need anymore seeds...bought 4 more packs of photos this week...SAS Seed Acquisition Syndrome is real!

That blows! Didn't see the Cosmic Queen. Not that I need anymore seeds...bought 4 more packs of photos this week...SAS Seed Acquisition Syndrome is real!
I've been sweatin all day trying to not buy seeds :crying: I had almost finally caught up but then I was gifted a bunch and got a bunch of testers from a contest. So now im playing catch-up again. Good problems :pimp:

We're talking about this drop tonight from Gnome and Night Owl. Check it out!

Yeah man. I have the premium seed bazaar membership so the seeds were available two days ago but didn't see Cosmic Queen on there. That's good weed!!! Grew all the seeds I had of that and have wanted some more!!!

Yeah man. I have the premium seed bazaar membership so the seeds were available two days ago but didn't see Cosmic Queen on there. That's good weed!!! Grew all the seeds I had of that and have wanted some more!!!
Nah it wasnt, i heard that might not be released as a solo again.. I could be wrong.
But Starfox = Foxy Purps x Cosmic Queen so that will do. :wiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back