Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy 420 Live Stoners.

I have been busy working on the contest and will finish in an hour or so..........

We have company coming tomorrow for pizza so I have been busy working in the yard and getting ready. I also installed a motion operated sprinkler to keep the racoon and cats out of my potatoes. I did not know that racoons would dig potatoes :cuss: and the cats just want to use the pots for a cat box........ uhmm no.......

Putting my order in now. I'm torn between witchers creek and starfox x mothman. Gonna get one today and one later.
Think I'm gonna go with starfox x mothman first cause I have a feeling that will sell out first if one was going to sell out.

Gnome x Night Owl drop is live on seed bazaar if anybody is interested. Nothing sold out yet...
Thanks amigo but….
1682047155650.gif

:pighug::crying:

Think I'm gonna go with starfox x mothman first cause I have a feeling that will sell out first if one was going to sell out.
I know starfox was super limited when it came out since it was gone in minutes and I couldn't get it. Cosmic queen is really nice. I'm skipping this drop, but I'd be most into the Thorpe because of the mango/chocolate possibilities and the last mango night owl I grew was really awesome

Good Morfnoevight All you happy 420 Live Stoners.

I have been busy working on the contest and will finish in an hour or so..........

We have company coming tomorrow for pizza so I have been busy working in the yard and getting ready. I also installed a motion operated sprinkler to keep the racoon and cats out of my potatoes. I did not know that racoons would dig potatoes :cuss: and the cats just want to use the pots for a cat box........ uhmm no.......
Those motion activated sprinklers work pretty well. Gotta move them around every now and then or the raccoons will figure it out. Cats, skunks and groundhogs around here will leave everything alone after a day or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back