Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kitty::rofl:
8ADC695E-2B50-44BB-8423-F2FA86C2C491.jpeg
18526AEA-51EC-47A1-A859-759258577626.jpeg
0FC75DE2-603F-460A-9104-FC2149B7FABA.jpeg

Good morfnoevight all you happy Wednesday Live Stoners!

I never did catch up yesterday so if you need something repost it. :pass:

Complete with a commercial in the middle :rofl:
I keep the AC oscillating fans on the same timer as the lights so only 18 hrs. I let the plants have some still time. If they are huge during flowering I have a static fan on a separate timer for those 6 hours. Usually the intake/exhaust fans are running by that point so there is always some air movement. Computer fans aren't a bad way to go for one that is going to be on 24/7 for weeks at a time.
2021-03-25_11-39-02.png Fans prevent bud rot leave them on always!

I am mousing in style now...................
IMG_20230419_090418135.jpg

View attachment 1585124 Fans prevent bud rot leave them on always!

View attachment 1585123
Cool, ya got your stuff. Mine is arriving Monday. Gotta love shipping services in my little corner of the world. Package left a town an hour west of me, went past me for another 2 hours into another state, now it will take 6 more days to come back. I'm also entertained watching my amazon packages zig-zag all around me.

Gotta go mow backyard now before it starts raining! Hopefully humidity don’t kill me but at least i am starting in right frame of mind! Be nice when i can just take a blunt out with me and puff it with no worries! :thumbsup::cooldance:

View attachment 1585118

If i lived 9 miles north in Denton they voted to decriminalize it so i could puff outside with only risk of a ticket if they really wanted to bother me! Sucks we are whats called a “home rule” state so no option to get signatures for a statewide canna ballot! Unless people at the capitol do it we can only get signatures and vote 1 city at a time! 2019 we had 1 city vote to do it (Austin) and in 2021 we had 5! Every city where it went on ballot was voted yes with between 64-79% voting in favor of it so u would think they would see its time to stop making it difficult on us and just do it statewide!

Ok weed rant over be back :d5:
I have some family in flowermound, we might be headed out that way in the next few years for reasons I will not name here but I'm sure you understand haha.

View attachment 1585124 Fans prevent bud rot leave them on always!

View attachment 1585123

Does that mean you never saw the potassium question 2 days ago.? I was hoping for your input there :face::gassy::toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back