Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
20230419_111610.jpg

@Lil Dab I've put up a post on the developer forum of the software we use about the YouTube embeds. No one else has reported issues with it from my search; but if anything they might be able to confirm if it's something we can do on our end or not.

Sounds like my father, he can do ok with a microwave to heat stuff up, but I wouldn't trust him around the stove, in my 62 years I have NEVER seen him use the stove! When the microwave was destroyed by mom, dad tried to heat up a plate of food by simply putting the plate on the stove top to heat......
My dad retired a year or two ago and has started learning to cook, which is really interesting to me because my entire childhood the only cooking he ever did was 1 - on the grill, 2 - big batches of meatballs or chex mix at Christmas time once a year, or 3 - pulled pork BBQ in the crock pot.

Must be beautiful there. I don’t like the cold weather though.
Anything above NYC is upstate… in my opinion… and apparently theirs too. Central starts around Syracuse. And I’m in NNY area. Yes, north of Syracuse and directly east of the lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back