Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still love my Arizer Solo 2 for dry herb vaping!
I don't use it as often as i should, but when i do, i'm always pleased with the "results!"

I LOVE smelling the used weed stem while it's still hot - reminds me of a hotknife! :rofl:
I don't smoke, so I've got quite a few vapes. My favorite is the Arizer Max which I hear is very similar in performance to the Arizer Solo 2.

Planet of the Vapes is having a great 420 sale right now too. I just go the XMax V3 Pro for $87. I'll say that while not the best flavor, as an on demand vape, it's a great value.

Nice! Didn't catch that. With as many Wahs as I have, should have been on top of that. I've got 11 of them
Jesus lol .. I've only got 2 (such a wha-noob) lol
My main guitar was the same as the one in the ventures video too (minus the (bigsby?) tremelo) - Gibson SG

My music has all sort of beat just sayin

But does it have... TIGER BEAT?
3d32c63a3667cc30e93392e73704ca03--tiger-beat-cover-pics.jpg

Stem sniffing, that's a new one...Thanks for the rec! I have a Solo 2 and like it as well. Broke the one that I take out and about. It was a Zues model and worked pretty good, but dropped it off a small cliff while hiking and burning one. Looking at other options just for comparison.

Have checked out a boat load of options and looking at the solo ArGo and the Mightymite 2. The mighty mite seems great, but super pricey!!! Will probably go ArGo unless someone persuades me otherwise. Want something small that's easy to carry around
Doesn't get any better than the ArGo as far as portability and ease of use. Just carry a container with your ground bud, and pack it on the go. When your sesh is over just tap the stem and your cashed herb falls out and now it's ready whenever you want it again. Hardly a mess. :d5:

I'm such an animal lover myself it's heartbreaking as I love my dog 🐕 as much as my wife well maybe more there .what breed pup is it and can u post a pic
Oh of course I can she a cane corso mastiff mix and then our other little guy is a chihuahua.. And yes we love our pets more then each other too:crying:
4102CE27-6128-49E9-826A-9ED4D84C108A.jpeg
0C99F4F9-49BE-4FFA-8EC6-A524A62295C9.jpeg
25C14BAE-F6F9-41EB-865C-7C7E93D21A30.jpeg
55C0CACC-25D5-4AB6-827C-8EDC38C8D421.jpeg
E95124FE-AB05-4D31-9B8E-29395AE93D99.jpeg
9C139F1E-11A6-4DE8-A345-196B42AC3DFA.jpeg

But does it have... TIGER BEAT?
View attachment 1583330

Amazing!!

BTR Body Language - Their unspoken messages to you: Buy our tat so that our record company can get rich off you thristy little girls
Boys Vs Girls: - (obvious answer) Girls (unlesssss we're talking about stacking the dishwasher)
Taylor, Will she change? - Yes she DID ... but ultimately for the better and still got most of her charm intact.
How to ROCk Katys #1 Beauty tip - Surgery
What really put Selena in Hospital - Can't say in public.
Justin Pix Galore - really?? ... he's so young - is it legal?
Taylor who?
Cody who?
Kesha who?
Victoria who?
$3.99??????????? - Without a cassette???

That's it - i'm cancelling my subscription and going FTP

Screenshot 2023-04-14 at 15.27.07.png

Doesn't get any better than the ArGo as far as portability and ease of use. Just carry a container with your ground bud, and pack it on the go. When your sesh is over just tap the stem and your cashed herb falls out and now it's ready whenever you want it again. Hardly a mess. :d5:
That sounds easier than using dosing capsules. I've tried the capsules with the Mighty. They're clean and neat, but swapping out the capsules falls prey to "I'm high and have too many things in my hands".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back