Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
An iframe is like something web developers used to use to put a web page in a web page (like that song windmills of your mind)
It's pretty cool actually .. but rarely seen these days (at least on the sites I visit (ahem lol))

The way around grabing all that code that comes witha right click "save as" ;// is to right click the image and "copy image link" (At the bottom of the picture bellow)

View attachment 1583317

Then you can come into the afn editor, hit the image button, and when that box opens there's a little link button to press - hit that and you can paste the link you just copied, and Viola! It's jiggly web magic! :D

View attachment 1583321

I copied that from Giphy and it only gave me an "imbed" option, so I clicked that. The second Gif gave me the "normal" share link to click on. Thanks for the tutorial!

Oooh....Too Highy High..........

Heart like this.........
heart.gif
....two pulse points under my eyes..and a wee bit Giddy for my liking......even me finger tips are buzzing...............

froggif.gif

Good question I've got the tiny might and wow that's a powerhouse I've got the 1st one as I think there's a new one now but my fav vape by far is my hopper io I use it in a glass water bubbler and I use this mostly and if it broke I would have to get another as I'd miss it so so much I will also post a pic when home .also @Mossy look were I am a day early lol View attachment 1583323

You trying to get Saturday off for the National @St. Tom .........:yeah:.... Woah...SteadyNeddy............

unicor.gif

Still love my Arizer Solo 2 for dry herb vaping!
I don't use it as often as i should, but when i do, i'm always pleased with the "results!"

I LOVE smelling the used weed stem while it's still hot - reminds me of a hotknife! :rofl:

Stem sniffing, that's a new one...Thanks for the rec! I have a Solo 2 and like it as well. Broke the one that I take out and about. It was a Zues model and worked pretty good, but dropped it off a small cliff while hiking and burning one. Looking at other options just for comparison.

Have checked out a boat load of options and looking at the solo ArGo and the Mightymite 2. The mighty mite seems great, but super pricey!!! Will probably go ArGo unless someone persuades me otherwise. Want something small that's easy to carry around

Good question I've got the tiny might and wow that's a powerhouse I've got the 1st one as I think there's a new one now but my fav vape by far is my hopper io I use it in a glass water bubbler and I use this mostly and if it broke I would have to get another as I'd miss it so so much I will also post a pic when home .also @Mossy look were I am a day early lol View attachment 1583323

Thanks Tom!!!!

@Lil Dab I'm so sorry about your pets it sucks as they get older and I know all about back end problems as I've had German shepherd's for so many years and it's heartbreaking for sure I used a product called you move on my 13 year old girl from a while back that helped a lot and I recon some cbd oil may too and big hugs :bighug:.also these are our 2 fizzbee the horse and Alfie View attachment 1583319View attachment 1583320

Thanks Tom I will look into that is the biggest struggle is she is not even that old she’s only 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back