Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh of course I can she a cane corso mastiff mix and then our other little guy is a chihuahua.. And yes we love our pets more then each other too:crying:
View attachment 1583331View attachment 1583332View attachment 1583333View attachment 1583334View attachment 1583335View attachment 1583336
What great pups and your little guy is a little legend and look at the 2nd pic those are eyes of pure love ❤️ my sister had a English mastiff called Dana and she had leg problems .but all we can do is make the most of the short time we get with them as it sucks that there life's not as long as ours .also here's a couple of pics of goof ball I mean Alfie he's nearly 8 months now the 2nd pics after he's been to are friends farm all day worn out .also for you canna lovers here's my sssc strawberry chemdawg just over 8 weeks of flower 🌼 and I recon ready anytime but please give me your opinions folks
20230410_102921.jpg
20230411_204912.jpg

@Cerebral Goo here's my hopper io in my bubbler
20230414_160852.jpg

Mostly 50f some nights are little colder in the 40’s but she was better when it was colder? Now that it’s warming up she is worse then before.. We thought it would get better once spring got here.. The wife is tore up cause she can’t take her for a walk longer then around the block and that’s even a toll on her

If you haven't already you may consider bone & joint supplements as well. They usually don't start working immediately, but these could help..

Whatever supplement you choose try an focus on Potassium, and/or Magnesium in liquid form, for faster and more efficient absorption.

Hope your pooch feels better soon!
:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back