Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly 50f some nights are little colder in the 40’s but she was better when it was colder? Now that it’s warming up she is worse then before.. We thought it would get better once spring got here.. The wife is tore up cause she can’t take her for a walk longer then around the block and that’s even a toll on her

Mmmm... :pass: ...yeah....I Would have Thought the other way too......:headbang:

Did you get to make any canna butter for her......?........
My spinal aches and knee issues get worse with warm humid weather, winter time is far better pain wise for me.

Good morning buddy. 58 here right now will get to 81. going to cool back down this weekend the ladys been suffering from the warm spell. Gets hot up in my room like 85 but to early to put the ac in so they going to have to deal with one more day of heat then be back to normal again. happy friday to you as well
Not that warm here yet in the morning, but close. We had 86*f and humid yesterday, supposed to get close to 90*f this afternoon, that really elevates the temps in my office space, it was up to 93*f inside yesterday......luckily the last plant in the big grow got chopped before this heatwave started. The desktop Bonsai on the other hand has to endure and suffer whatever the office has to offer environment wise....

IMG_4757.JPG

IMG_4766.JPG

2.5 years..................just looking........over 700 females...........................and not 1 male grown past sex............:biggrin:....I Could Really do with seeing these males completely Out.....but Hey Ho.........there is always next time....:pass:

#PinkyPot

PINKYPOT.gif

My spinal aches and knee issues get worse with warm humid weather, winter time is far better pain wise for me.

Right there with ya man. I had a bunch of foot surgeries as a kid. Weather changes are brutal on me.

My last job I was able to have time in the morning to get in my hot tub. But since I took this new job, I have meetings pretty much every morning starting at 7am because I have to have as much overlap with India as possible. I know, thats some serious first world problems to complain about, right?

No nothing homemade yet still using store bought CBD… Last time we gave her our canna she was knocked out for a day.. :eek2: so we’ve stuck to stuff we can dose easily..

Yeah...there is a Comfort in someone else giving you the doseage......then you can blame them........:pighug:

I only over dosed our dog once....but...I'd adjust the doseage like you would for your Granny....a Little at a time.....

Yeah...there is a Comfort in someone else giving you the doseage......then you can blame them........:pighug:

I only over dosed our dog once....but...I'd adjust the doseage like you would for your Granny....a Little at a time.....
Yeah can’t argue with that… we have been talking about our other options… I’ll push her to make some and we will get it dialed in.. we need to do something :thanks::bow:

Right there with ya man. I had a bunch of foot surgeries as a kid. Weather changes are brutal on me.

My last job I was able to have time in the morning to get in my hot tub. But since I took this new job, I have meetings pretty much every morning starting at 7am because I have to have as much overlap with India as possible. I know, thats some serious first world problems to complain about, right?

200 grammes of Epsom Salts in a footbath in the morning would probably give you a jump start....just don't drop your laptop in it........:feet: ...

Too much of a Buzz...........zzzzz....zzzzz.....

bathtub-and-electric-shock-clipart-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back