Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Mossy trying it’s tough may sound stupid but my fish Vinny has been sick all week and died yesterday plus Nala hip is not getting better if not it’s worse she can barely walk this week I had to carry her upstairs the last couple nights and work is just same shit different day I’ll get by but it’s a struggle thanks you for caring your too kind :love::bighug::karmacloud:

View attachment 1583244
But i got almost all my wildflower and grasses planted, went for a walk along the lake, stopped at the zoo cuz its free and our little smokers district. Got this and infused coffee and wafers. Couldn't tell you exactly how strong cuz I was already heavily medicated. Tasted good thoView attachment 1583245
View attachment 1583246View attachment 1583247View attachment 1583248View attachment 1583249View attachment 1583250

Hbu?

You are not having a very good time....... :pighug: .....I Hope it eases off soon.......

I'm starting to flap about flying back to the UK by myself..........and leaving hubby in charge of me girls....but gotta be done.......

If I had a mobile phone.....I'd make him facetime me with them...........:grin:

Thanks @Mossy trying it’s tough may sound stupid but my fish Vinny has been sick all week and died yesterday plus Nala hip is not getting better if not it’s worse she can barely walk this week I had to carry her upstairs the last couple nights and work is just same shit different day I’ll get by but it’s a struggle thanks you for caring your too kind :love::bighug::karmacloud:

Crap time indeed @Lil Dab :nono: ...I Hope things settle down for you.

How are your night temps.......?....Thinking Nala.....my dodgy hips hurt when the outdoor night temps are below 10C....she might be having the same.

Crap time indeed @Lil Dab :nono: ...I Hope things settle down for you.

How are your night temps.......?....Thinking Nala.....my dodgy hips but when the outdoor night temps are below 10C....she might be having the same.

Mostly 50f some nights are little colder in the 40’s but she was better when it was colder? Now that it’s warming up she is worse then before.. We thought it would get better once spring got here.. The wife is tore up cause she can’t take her for a walk longer then around the block and that’s even a toll on her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back