Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly 50f some nights are little colder in the 40’s but she was better when it was colder? Now that it’s warming up she is worse then before.. We thought it would get better once spring got here.. The wife is tore up cause she can’t take her for a walk longer then around the block and that’s even a toll on her
Shark cartilage powder sprinkled on food will help joints. Ok for humans too!

Mostly 50f some nights are little colder in the 40’s but she was better when it was colder? Now that it’s warming up she is worse then before.. We thought it would get better once spring got here.. The wife is tore up cause she can’t take her for a walk longer then around the block and that’s even a toll on her

Mmmm... :pass: ...yeah....I Would have Thought the other way too......:headbang:

Did you get to make any canna butter for her......?........

Shark cartilage powder sprinkled on food will help joints. Ok for humans too!

Also the Tumeric oil that you can make at home...just coconut oil and tumeric........ :headbang: .....actually...I'd do Tumeric and butter coz most dogs can't resist butter......:biggrin:

Mmmm... :pass: ...yeah....I Would have Thought the other way too......:headbang:

Did you get to make any canna butter for her......?........

No nothing homemade yet still using store bought CBD… Last time we gave her our canna she was knocked out for a day.. :eek2: so we’ve stuck to stuff we can dose easily..

Good morn @Shugrows and @Jpkindbud :pass: :headbang:

Happy Friday !!!
Good morning buddy. 58 here right now will get to 81. going to cool back down this weekend the ladys been suffering from the warm spell. Gets hot up in my room like 85 but to early to put the ac in so they going to have to deal with one more day of heat then be back to normal again. happy friday to you as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back