Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but both Kellogs and Post are there! Can’t remember which 1 now as i smoked away the memory but mom said as a kid u could really smell certain cereals when they were making them and whole town smelled….and if u lived close to the factories and u parked your car outside you would come back to a layer of sugar dust on the car from the smokestacks shooting it out into the air!
Yeah, I remember how delicious the whole town smelled. My friend’s mom had a little Cherokee Piper ( she was Cherokee) and we would fly into BC just to enjoy the free smells and free cereal. Tours were free too. Cool town but like any town with a big company, there is a social pecking order. I loathe that shit.

U know now that u say that I remembered that was the reason i planted multiple of that strain! I like variety so tend to do 1 each usually but wanted fast harvest so did autos and 2 (well 3 but chopping small 1 soon) so hopefully they finish muy rapido!
Whole cycle time is 65 days for BM cross…..

Pinky…. You do realize, I’m not much of a people person. People are generally the worst part of most places, in my opinion :haha:
come to la so we can hate on things together cause im the same way :rofl: people call me anti social i call it anti bullshit. i found out that people dont like to be called on their shit so i just stay away from most people. at the shop i worked at we saw over 1000 people a day for almost 8 years, that shit wears down on you after so many years and hearing so much bullshit.

I just like YOU people…:haha:
1688157712108.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back