Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mañ'O'Green alway said 80°f and 60°rh is perfect.....idk with these high temps but I'll lower the rh...as you suggested
It is but going over that 80 plus having the higher rh is what helps spores bloom!

Does anyone know any decent priced screen printing screens that I can use for dry sift? When I put dry sift in the search it dramatically increases the price.

This is the stuff I bought and use to sift my trimmings it is much coarser then trim bins but doesn’t allow much trash to get through.. If you search SS mesh you’ll get better results just have to use a chart to covert mesh size to micron

1688156883000.png

57002ADD-3E51-4EEF-A8BF-C553CFEFDA00.png

1 Roll 60 Mesh 14”X40” (36cmX102cm) Wire Mesh, Sturdy Metal Mesh Sheets for DIY Projects, 304 Stainless Steel No Rust Mesh Screen https://a.co/d/05hFZoy

Did they work for Kellogg’s? I often took the tours as a kid to get free Frosted Flakes.
No but both Kellogs and Post are there! Can’t remember which 1 now as i smoked away the memory but mom said as a kid u could really smell certain cereals when they were making them and whole town smelled….and if u lived close to the factories and u parked your car outside you would come back to a layer of sugar dust on the car from the smokestacks shooting it out into the air!

@Fermented_Fruitz , those are some very nice looking plants ya growing. Expect the Blue Microverse cross to flower very fast.
U know now that u say that I remembered that was the reason i planted multiple of that strain! I like variety so tend to do 1 each usually but wanted fast harvest so did autos and 2 (well 3 but chopping small 1 soon) so hopefully they finish muy rapido!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back