Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do the same, but I like the idea of having it on the outside.
I can tell u if its the 1 i am thinking of with the hose i had a similar humidifier just a different brand and i can tell u water collects in that hose! Anytime it shuts off the mist in the hose stops and settles and reconverts from vapor to water and then runs out the hose! I got mine free and its tied up in a trash bag in the garage cuz it was a pain!

well there goes all of our hard work with our plants in front and back FML 🤦🏻‍♀️ @InkAddict$
77FC5953-86D0-408B-9230-3AE3B9003D09.jpeg

I can tell u if its the 1 i am thinking of with the hose i had a similar humidifier just a different brand and i can tell u water collects in that hose! Anytime it shuts off the mist in the hose stops and settles and reconverts from vapor to water and then runs out the hose! I got mine free and its tied up in a trash bag in the garage cuz it was a pain!
It's already bought, so wish me luck. It sure wouldnt be the first time I pissed money away.

The latest experiment. Two tomatoes grown my weed soil on the deck. The rest of the crop grown in garden soil well amended/compost/and the usual bennies. Tomatoes love the exact same soil as weed. No contest.
01FC4B8F-001B-4872-90A0-9885C4BB31B9.jpeg
5A61C369-A11C-4E8E-8106-3824AD62C0AD.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back