Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning y’all :coffee2:

Yep, smells like a campsite here too. Air quality practically unsafe to be out. Kind if crazy really for western NY.

Stay safe out there folks ✌️😚💨💨💨💨

Morning to you my friend 👍

Hope you have a nice day planned ahead
Kids are here from Europe visiting next two weeks👍
Excited about that. My son is going to help me finish up the greenhouse. Life is good right now.
Couple lessons this morning for me with some good players, and then we are grilling in the afternoon with some cold ones on the deck‼️

Kids are here from Europe visiting next two weeks👍
Excited about that. My son is going to help me finish up the greenhouse. Life is good right now.
Couple lessons this morning for me with some good players, and then we are grilling in the afternoon with some cold ones on the deck‼️
Is that golf you are hinting at? Lol

Im
Morning y’all :coffee2:

Yep, smells like a campsite here too. Air quality practically unsafe to be out. Kind if crazy really for western NY.

Stay safe out there folks ✌️😚💨💨💨💨
I’m a camper so, not bothered by Canada’s smoke. But I understand it can be horrible for those with breathing problems or allergies. Hope it’s not too bad for everyone!

Good morning @Jpkindbud :pass:

A half day on Friday, not too bad!

Are getting a long weekend this weekend for the Fourth?
Yessir! Don’t have to go back til Wednesday then I work a half next Thursday and have the weekend off (requested) for anniversary…17th

Yessir! Don’t have to go back til Wednesday then I work a half next Thursday and have the weekend off (requested) for anniversary…17th
Well, happy anniversary ahead of time,,,,,in case stoneritus makes me forget before then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back