Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, wife seems to like the Vidamints. Says her hands don't hurt as much as when she was on the oxycodone. Got it in her head she's not going to the pain Dr next month cause " they'll just deny me cause I'm smoking weed when I can't get the meds they prescribe", Pretty freaking sad when she still can't get the script from last month filled cause the pharmacies can't get it from the manufacturers.

Well, wife seems to like the Vidamints. Says her hands don't hurt as much as when she was on the oxycodone. Got it in her head she's not going to the pain Dr next month cause " they'll just deny me cause I'm smoking weed when I can't get the meds they prescribe", Pretty freaking sad when she still can't get the script from last month filled cause the pharmacies can't get it from the manufacturers.
Why not switch it up for now! She may need 2 depending on oxy strength but dr should be abke to do dilaudid in its place! Similar opiate just not quite as strong!

Hey @Frankthetank - While I see ol' @420Forever trying to swindle you into some prime real estate with a great sales pitch... legal growing, cheap space, not too bad winters, no scorpions.... but..... What about the tornados?
Frank ain’t scared! ;)

1687835478669.gif

Hey @Frankthetank - While I see ol' @420Forever trying to swindle you into some prime real estate with a great sales pitch... legal growing, cheap space, not too bad winters, no scorpions.... but..... What about the tornados?

oh, no no no, don't go fuckin up my salez pitch, ya devil! :nono: :shooty: long story short, mizery is too far east of tornado alley to really worry about it....i mean ya, they do happen here & there, but have never had one anywhere close to where i live, so.... ;) now, go bug sumbody else why don'tcha :doh: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back