Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babe is this why you love Hardee’s @InkAddict$ lmao 🤣 🤷🏼‍♀️ hmm 🤨
7A81A854-CB9C-4A4B-889C-C0CBAEB48180.jpeg

Thanks for the reps @Frankthetank , It's my little piece of paradise, I have 1 acre with the front half developed and the back half is forest. After that there is about 400 yards through the woods to the lake. You would love it except for July and August when the population swells from 1100 to 15000. Winter is a little chilly but if you like snowshoing or bush skiing it's worth it.

Good morning @MedCzech . I gotta get some grape back in ro T , sounds good. I got 1 double grape x grape crinkle left
That should be a sweet cross too. A nice daytime herb 👍

Let me know when you run it. I will be curious how it turns out.

Thanks for the reps @Frankthetank , It's my little piece of paradise, I have 1 acre with the front half developed and the back half is forest. After that there is about 400 yards through the woods to the lake. You would love it except for July and August when the population swells from 1100 to 15000. Winter is a little chilly but if you like snowshoing or bush skiing it's worth it.
Sounds totally worth it….who doesn’t mind a little mid summer hibernation, waiting for the tourists to go back home :d5: :pass:Plus, I love being in the forest on snow shoes. I love that quiet that only comes from the dampening effect of a couple feet of snow. Plus, there’s no one around to catch you sneaking a doobie:rofl::rofl:

Sounds totally worth it….who doesn’t mind a little mid summer hibernation, waiting for the tourists to go back home :d5: :pass:Plus, I love being in the forest on snow shoes. I love that quiet that only comes from the dampening effect of a couple feet of snow. Plus, there’s no one around to catch you sneaking a doobie:rofl::rofl:
Baxter and I have about 5 miles of trail we call our own because we cleared it and maintain it. Had to get creative and wind between trees and blowdowns to keep the snowmobiles out. I spend my summers hiking the bush and foraging medicinal herbs and of course mushrooms. My headspace needs that peace and serenity that comes in nature. I hide from the summer crowds.

Baxter and I have about 5 miles of trail we call our own because we cleared it and maintain it. Had to get creative and wind between trees and blowdowns to keep the snowmobiles out. I spend my summers hiking the bush and foraging medicinal herbs and of course mushrooms. My headspace needs that peace and serenity that comes in nature. I hide from the summer crowds.
Man! Sounds like you’ve got it made in the shade, my friend! :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back