Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening monkeys! Hope everyone had a great day!

The Knows Candy that doesn't want to finish up. Chunked up nice though

Screenshot 2023-06-24 at 12.21.31 AM.png

Dry ice hash is the way for butter, if you’re trying to reduce a bit of the weed taste, and get more accurate on the dosing. Bubble hash fucking sucks to make….and is super hard to get dry if you’re in a humid climate.

Dry ice hash is the way for butter, if you’re trying to reduce a bit of the weed taste, and get more accurate on the dosing. Bubble hash fucking sucks to make….and is super hard to get dry if you’re in a humid climate.
1687740195770.gif

The girls Autoseeds girls are looking great after being gone for a few days :cooldance: I turned the light up before i left to max wattage 600 watts thought that would stop the girls from stretching but it didn't they have exploded this week

Day 41

Acapulco Gold She is still stretching hopefully she some soon or I may have to do some HST:headbang::toke:

IMG_5126.JPG

IMG_5130.JPG

IMG_5128.JPG

IMG_5127.JPG

Girls Scout Cookies She has stretched out nice think she is done though just stacking now:headbang:

IMG_5122.JPG

IMG_5125.JPG

IMG_5124.JPG

IMG_5123.JPG

Howdy folks....hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was fantastic.......got my buddy married off ....good party......good food.....great buzz....and even let my wifey drag me out for some two steppin. Heads still a little foggy but the hangover has subsided. Looking to be a busy week.....think there are a couple girls ready to chop, but I'm a little tired so I'll check tomorrow. :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back