Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wrong it is a 13000 btu but the amperage does coincide drawing 12.5amps :thumbsup::toke:
3761F76B-FF9A-48BD-895D-CECEFBEC43EE.jpeg

They also say keep temperatures between 59-69F, but at the same time say to keep them between 64-75F. What is your reccomended tempeature and humidity for drying and curing @420Forever ?

hey, i never recommend anything....cuz i'll most likely be wrong :coffee: mmm, but seriously :rolleyes2:, as with most thingz canna, ur lookin to operate within a general range, so don't ever worry about tryin to hit exact numberz of any kind, or u'll drive urself loony :doh: in this case, anywhere between 60-75f will work....jus keep in mind the rh factor as well....like anything else, it'z all boilz down to good ol' trial & error ;) ppp

hey, i never recommend anything....cuz i'll most likely be wrong :coffee: mmm, but seriously :rolleyes2:, as with most thingz canna, ur lookin to operate within a range, so don't ever worry about tryin to hit exact numberz of any kind, or u'll drive urself loony :doh: in this case, anywhere between 60-75f will work....jus keep in mind the rh factor as well....like anything else, it'z all boilz down to trial & error ;) ppp
Wait…..so my 21% rh in my grow room is incorrect?!? :doh: :doh: :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back