Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trim is done on Mandarin Zkittlez harvested last Sunday. Went into brown paper bags to sweat for 2-3 days. Got two bags with chunk in it and one with larf/small buds. Next Saturday or Sunday I’ll be trimming the other MZ and CMOG. Purple kong will prob come down after I trim them and waiting on Errors Fruit auto. Some are getting replaced with sawney bean plants while I start some laughing Helena, autoseeds …seeds. Man it’s a busy grow season!
Sure is...

Starfox & Mothman is now taller than Tinto de Verano!
20230625_073237.jpg

Smell is amazing. Smells like I cleaned my house with cutie orange peels!

Hey man! to add to the other day, check out Sin City seeds Tangie Power. Supposed to be like blue dream. The Seed Connection has them on sale. The promo code is SIN60. So 60% off! Forgot I bought them! and others

I know it’s heavy, but I like our Kirby spectra kit. Comes with every attachment. My mother didn’t want it anymore and paid 1600 for the kit 25 yrs ago. Still an awesome vacuum.

Ah, now there's a rage inducing name I haven't thought of in years! Kirby rep roped my son into one of those door to door cold call sales jobs. Except, they had to buy their own demo model but were guaranteed to make their money back on the first sale. Unless they didn't. I think he was out near $800 and this was back in the early 90's. Had quit his decent job at a store and spent all the money he had made to buy that piece of crap.

It was only a summer job and he was still a kid so he didn't lose rent money or anything worse. Lucky for him, a black suit, my old black mercedes, and a heavy accent - "Immigrant gangsters" were still terrifying to most. A quick and convincing conversation and he was rid of the vacuum and had his money back minus some pride.

The things you used to be able to get away with.....

:thumbsup:I think I know why the breaker keeps shutting off it the window ac untit...it was free and that why they go rid of it has to have something wrong cause that's the only outlet breaking....
AC units have a ton of amperage draw by themselves I have to be carful what circuit I put mine on :thumbsup::d5::toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back