Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will...think positive
A big thanks to @InkAddict$ and @Mrs.InkAddict for sharing your conjugal bliss (and trials) with Live Stoners. It warms me cockles to see a real live stoner couple making it work. To ensure continued harmony, do make sure the missus has what she needs to win the grow-off.

A big thanks to @InkAddict$ and @Mrs.InkAddict for sharing your conjugal bliss (and trials) with Live Stoners. It warms me cockles to see a real live stoner couple making it work. To ensure continued harmony, do make sure the missus has what she needs to win the grow-off.
Lmfao!

Trim is done on Mandarin Zkittlez harvested last Sunday. Went into brown paper bags to sweat for 2-3 days. Got two bags with chunk in it and one with larf/small buds. Next Saturday or Sunday I’ll be trimming the other MZ and CMOG. Purple kong will prob come down after I trim them and waiting on Errors Fruit auto. Some are getting replaced with sawney bean plants while I start some laughing Helena, autoseeds …seeds. Man it’s a busy grow season!

Trim is done on Mandarin Zkittlez harvested last Sunday. Went into brown paper bags to sweat for 2-3 days. Got two bags with chunk in it and one with larf/small buds. Next Saturday or Sunday I’ll be trimming the other MZ and CMOG. Purple kong will prob come down after I trim them and waiting on Errors Fruit auto. Some are getting replaced with sawney bean plants while I start some laughing Helena, autoseeds …seeds. Man it’s a busy grow season!
Smell is amazing. Smells like I cleaned my house with cutie orange peels!

I will...she deserves it....her willy boot is already doing better...it popped a day later...😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back