Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

I need 2 of theses.
screenshot_20230625_083033_chrome-jpg.1607510

no, the u shaped inverter one….I’ll find a link
Ya I can't find it..

no, the u shaped inverter one….I’ll find a link
We used to use an inverter to run 110v appliances on boats with a 12v system. But I don't see how it will reduce @InkAddict$ power consumption?

I think he needs to split up his consumption between more 15 amp circuits, or add a 20 amp line. I run 625 watts of lights, large dehumidifier, 3 fans, sump pump, 20T press, and various small appliances off of two 15 amp circuits with no prob (one 15-amp circuit for each side of the grow dungeon).

We used to use an inverter to run 110v appliances on boats with a 12v system. But I don't see how it will reduce @InkAddict$ power consumption?

I think he needs to split up his consumption between more 15 amp circuits, or add a 20 amp line. I run 625 watts of lights, large dehumidifier, 3 fans, sump pump, 20T press, and various small appliances off of two 15 amp circuits with no prob (one 15-amp circuit for each side of the grow dungeon).
I had 2 20amp lines ran and the ac still blows it...I think it has a issue being why they gave it away for free..it's a 400$ ac...ty bud...

Are we having a crabby patty this morning baby?
Yes I’m hot ,sweaty ,nauseous ,tired and annoyed . I need more coffee! I have to drive every damn direction today ,do laundry and unpack . I’m just over this house and things aren’t getting better…

Yes I’m hot ,sweaty ,nauseous ,tired and annoyed . I need more coffee! I have to drive every damn direction today ,do laundry and unpack . I’m just over this house and things aren’t getting better…
It will...think positive

I had 2 20amp lines ran and the ac still blows it...I think it has a issue being why they gave it away for free..it's a 400$ ac...ty bud...
Sounds like the AC unit needs to be replaced for sure if it is blowing multiple circuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back