Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that if federal makes it legal then a lot more states will. Tenn governor already said he’s on board but will be left to countys
Current administration ran with Fed legalization as part of their platform and since they made no moves on it for mid terms I'm expecting they'll "try" for the big race.......doubt they will actually pass it, but they can run around saying they tried and it was the others who blocked it all the while collecting fat paychecks from interested conglomerations. You know, more of the same screwing no matter who's in charge.

Happy Caturday Stoners!

Sharing my wake & bake...
1681963972769.gif

I'll be trying my hand at landing the lunker today...
fish-cats.gif

And a star shot of Mephisto Genetics Sundae Thumper Tester from the grow room...

IMG_20230615_185314~2.jpg

:d5:

Last edited:
Current administration ran with Fed legalization as part of their platform and since they made no moves on it for mid terms I'm expecting they'll "try" for the big race.......doubt they will actually pass it, but they can run around saying they tried and it was the others who blocked it all the while collecting fat paychecks from interested conglomerations. You know, more of the same screwing no matter who's in charge.
Eventually someone will try it and it will pass….can’t stay like this forever :pass:
Morning Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back