Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Side chicks fed....
20230617_083417.jpg
20230617_083507.jpg
20230617_083429.jpg

Is your wife ok with that?
Ehhh I hated them at first but now I just go and have a pep talk with them weekly and remind them who’s the wife and flash my ring at them lmao 🤣 😝 now I get to show off a baby bump to them 😂 @InkAddict$ has no idea I do this sorry babe you had to find out this way Lmao 🤣 🤷🏼‍♀️ love you 😘

Well peeps, that will do for the morning visit, I'm off to the greenhouse project and a few errands in town today. Party on, and I might check in later. :pighug:

Good morning @Frankthetank :toke:

Big Saturday plans? Or just another day?
Good morning my friend :pass: I’ve got to make an excursion to the grocery store at some point today….so I’ve started preemptively dabbing in preparation…..at this rate, I oughtabe ready in approximately 6.2 hours.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

How are you doing today? :lildab:

Ehhh I hated them at first but now I just go and have a pep talk with them weekly and remind them who’s the wife and flash my ring at them lmao 🤣 😝 now I get to show off a baby bump to them 😂 @InkAddict$ has no idea I do this sorry babe you had to find out this way Lmao 🤣 🤷🏼‍♀️ love you 😘
Love you too.....

Good morning my friend :pass: I’ve got to make an excursion to the grocery store at some point today….so I’ve started preemptively dabbing in preparation…..at this rate, I oughtabe ready in approximately 6.2 hours.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

How are you doing today? :lildab:
hell yeah get your shopping in 30 mins before closing time thats how a true dabber does it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back