Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like each branchlet would hold a 1/4 joint!
1687012076004.gif

1687012190104.gif

Current administration ran with Fed legalization as part of their platform and since they made no moves on it for mid terms I'm expecting they'll "try" for the big race.......doubt they will actually pass it, but they can run around saying they tried and it was the others who blocked it all the while collecting fat paychecks from interested conglomerations. You know, more of the same screwing no matter who's in charge.
dont want to open a political can of worms but i was raided twice and went to jail twice even after Barack Hussein Obama said he wouldnt go after pot shops, they did the exact opposite of what they said going into office... not like i thought that piece of shit was gonna help us anyway, but just proves the left and right can kicking is bullshit. they have no intention of helping us or making things easy for us. end rant.

Last edited:
dont want to open a political can of worms but i was raided twice and went to jail twice even after Barak Hussein Obama said he wouldnt go after pot shops, they did the exact opposite of what they said going into office... not like i thought that piece of shit was gonna help us anyway, but just proves the left and right can kicking is bullshit. they have no intention of helping us or making things easy for us. end rant.
I also was raided after legalization….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back