Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey family just checking in from Michigan, (near Detroit). It's going to be so hard saying goodbye to my brother who's been my closest and best friend! Despite our political differences, it's never been an issue and at 72, (with all the health problems he's been having), it's just a question of which one of us will go first. I'm glad he quit the booze and accepts the fact that I wouldn't have been able to raise my boys and give them the things kids should have without me growing and selling a little! With so many things wrong with me, I could only hold a job for a short time before I would have a flare up or something would happen with my health. Without this community, I wouldn't have been able to give my boys the things they earned and deserved and I thank you with all my heart for that! Yeah, I'm feeling a little down tonight folks and earlier today when my sister-in-law made biscuits & gravy, tears rolled down my face and I had to leave the table overwhelmed with emotion. You see, my dear late mother taught her how and the taste just brought a flood of emotion. I love you guys and thank you for being my family too! :bighug:

1686976838459.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back