Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What were the instructions on yours?? And u know u can just dump the bits into water and strain after right? That bag looks a lil bigger around then the neck of that jug so hope thats why the sleeve is extra long!
:shrug:
:rofl:
I'll scan the instructions on my skeeter bits tomorrow, @Lil Dab and FF, I already put the dungeon to bed. The teabag did go in and out the neck of the jug pretty easily (it wasn't packed full). I was leaving the bits in the nutes before, so after a couple months they covered the whole surface of the pot.

I'll scan the instructions on my skeeter bits tomorrow, @Lil Dab and FF, I already put the dungeon to bed. The teabag did go in and out the neck of the jug pretty easily (it wasn't packed full). I was leaving the bits in the nutes before, so after a couple months they covered the whole surface of the pot.
Seems like just about every way works or at least someone does it that way:shrug: I just do what the bags says and add some time to the soak... I think main key is to reapply weekly to stop the cycle

Seems like just about every way works or at least someone does it that way:shrug: I just do what the bags says and add some time to the soak... I think main key is to reapply weekly to stop the cycle
Im gonna go full nuclear with it and do the once a week big dose topwatered in but also gonna make up several gallons and fill the reservoir with it so its a nonstop flow for few weeks to kill em all off!

Im gonna go full nuclear with it and do the once a week big dose topwatered in but also gonna make up several gallons and fill the reservoir with it so its a nonstop flow for few weeks to kill em all off!

I have thought about doing that also that means a lot more bits though which I was trying not to do but I may do the same :toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back