Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab , any good fishing lately?
No not really only been hand full of times this year next week i’m off for a few days of fishing and a tournament.. Prepping stuff tonight making some jigheads
561F52D5-E8A8-4AE9-9821-A465B8FAF609.jpeg

No not really only been hand full of times this year next week i’m off for a few days of fishing and a tournament.. Prepping stuff tonight making some jigheadsView attachment 1604708
Nice, didnt know u poured your own lead. What kind of rubber u using? I gave up hunting and fishing after the '99 seasons, so I i'm way out of the loop, I liked tubes back then.

Nice, didnt know u poured your own lead. What kind of rubber u using? I gave up hunting and fishing after the '99 seasons, so I i'm way out of the loop, I liked tubes back then.

Yup little bit here and there few different jighead molds and sinkers.. Mostly silicone for jig skirts but I do have some "old school rubber" cause it has a different look and action in the water.. I throw a lot of tubes i just poured 200 tube heads the other night should last me this and some of next year.. The river and lake eats lures.. I don't pour my own soft baits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back