Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like they weathered the storm well. You should stick a prybar in your pocket and free up a penny or two to feed those girls, they have earned it. They don't look like they need it now but...........

I got me Bud Candy the other day....... :headbang: ...but...there is nowt wrong with a good organic fruit fert............:watering:....

:yeah:.....

IMG_6092.JPG

IMG_6053.JPG

#FlashyourGirls :photog:

I got me Bud Candy the other day....... :headbang: ...but...there is nowt wrong with a good organic fruit fert............:watering:....
No there is nowt!

Not sleepy yet :shrug:. I will play some solitaire that usually clears my head. Thinking about pickling again tomorrow. I am out of wide mouth jars so maybe make sliced pickles?

Not sleepy yet :shrug:. I will play some solitaire that usually clears my head.

Brain freewheel........:crying:......just click..click..click..........

You haven't overdosed on the gluten free stuff again have you......?...........:eyebrows:...that gives me the eyes wide open insomnia.....

Brain freewheel........:crying:......just click..click..click..........

You haven't overdosed on the gluten free stuff again have you......?...........:eyebrows:...that gives me the eyes wide open insomnia.....
Nope, Click click click........... Works like a charm.......... Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back