Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
technically its not pirating if im just watching it right?
View attachment 1604325
I prefer to call it downloading free content rather than "pirating." If I can borrow books and movies from the library for free, I don't see a big difference if I download a movie for free, watch it and then delete it. But I must have pirate blood, since I headed out to sea at 17 on some very disreputable sailing ships and fishing boats.

I prefer to call it downloading free content rather than "pirating." If I can borrow books and movies from the library for free, I don't see a big difference if I download a movie for free, watch it and then delete it. But I must have pirate blood, since I headed out to sea at 17 on some very disreputable sailing ships and fishing boats.
Good morning @Mara Cachafa :pass:

Headed out to sea at 17 myself, but it was a big grey ship with a bunch of aircraft on it.........LOL

Good morning @Mara Cachafa :pass:

Headed out to sea at 17 myself, but it was a big grey ship with a bunch of aircraft on it.........LOL
Thanks for Friday rep @blue! Happy Friday to all. Good morning @Talonxracer, @InkAddict$ and all 'o y'all real live stoners.
Talon, my first "commission" was the smaller fishing schooner on the right, purchased for $3,400 USD in West Point LaPoile, NF, including a GM 271 diesel engine:
Katie and Lois-west-point.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back