Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, with all the Friday rep points being given out a cynical persom could assume we just congratulating each other for making through another week without dying. :shrug:

But an optimist could regard it as a weekly celebration of the friends we found along the way ^_^

:bighug:

cheers.png

Dogs n wife all taken care of. Big girl still in a freaky mood over the weather so it's really pronouncing her neurological problems. She was flopped down by the couch and couldn't get up cause she had an accident and the floor was slippery. So had to get up, dried off and outside just in case she wasn't done and then clean up the mess......really wish she had run from that deer years ago instead trying to fight with it.

I'll tell you I'm not big on the Alculpco Gold...it's buds are airy....sativa strains grow different then indica...I like fat dense nugs.....like @Jean-O Voodoo....I got some seeds of it so ...I don't know who poppy is....they look like tiny dinosaur eggs....lol good looking seeds....I wonder if I'll get purple phenos...since all were purple strains I got pollen from...well Banana purple punch was sapose to be but I got a green pheno, but it makes purple phenos too.....

And I like fast strains 60 to 90 day strains..not 120days....I think that's that's how long they should have gone....I chopped at day 80ish....little early...I got to move and needed to lower the amount of plants to move....it's still good weed just I'm a indica person....the Voodoo chills me out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back