Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I planted 2 seeds to a boot....I'm going to see which one grows bigger and yank the other.....in the 1st week....it's used living soil...I'll be feeding low doses of megacrop...500ppm....I soaked seeds few hours and planted in 2x2x2in gro blocks...soil is hot so I don't want to burn the babies....I also fertigated the blocks with b-52 by advanced nutrients....it's to build strong stems during germinating.... @Mrs.InkAddict picked my cross Devils cream x who's Daddy and i picked Dark jedi x who's Daddy....let the show begin....babe you better figure this out...feeding ,ph , ppm, and Dli which ill do....ill teach you that so your ready for your tent....
20230615_153614.jpg

Hello morning crew! Hope everyone is well.

I've got a long day planned so had to get up extra early. Heading out for some golf, lunch, and drinks with head office. Should be interesting.... I have an idea what is up based on the visit a few weeks back.

Hello morning crew! Hope everyone is well.

I've got a long day planned so had to get up extra early. Heading out for some golf, lunch, and drinks with head office. Should be interesting.... I have an idea what is up based on the visit a few weeks back.
Good morning ...good day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back